In compliance with article 10, of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the owner of the Web page is exposed.
Company Name: Club Nàutic Hospitalet-Vandellòs
Registered office: Moll Dr. Capella, S/N · 43890 · L'Hospitalet de l'Infant · Spain
Town: L'Hospitalet de l'Infant
ZIP Code: 43890
CIF number: G43059781
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone: +34 977 82 30 04
This legal notice regulates the access and use of this website, the purpose of which is to offer users information and registration for the courses offered by the Club. The owner of the website may modify at any time and without prior notice, the design, presentation and/or configuration of this site, conditions of use, as well as some or all of the services.
Conditions of access and use of the Web
Personal data protection
Club Nàutic Hospitalet-Vandellòs, in compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, informs the client that the personal data provided in this act together with those obtained during the validity of the provision of the service, will be included in the automated personal data files owned by this Company. If you wish, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Law 15/1999, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification and cancellation by contacting Club Nàutic Hospitalet-Vandellòs with address Moll Dr capella, S/N · 43890 · L' Hospitalet de l'Infant · Spain.
I expressly consent and authorize Club Nàuitc Hospitalet-Vandellòs to collect and process the data on this registration form as well as to use the image where students appear, alone or in groups, carrying out activities derived from this registration.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline to register for the sailing courses will be up to 5 days before the course begins.
- Courses will be closed as they are completed.
- Those students who do not get a place in the desired week, may sign up on a waiting list in strict chronological order.
- Registrations will not be definitively accepted until the requested additional documentation is submitted to the school office and validated by our administrative staff.
Cancellation and refund policy
- The realization of the courses is subject to a minimum number of 4 registered.
- In case the course could not be carried out, an alternative activity would be offered.
- In the event of a cancellation by the client, it will be compensated by delivering a voucher for the same value of the canceled course, to carry out activities at the Club Nàuitc Hospitalet-Vandellòs in the year following the date of cancellation.
- In case of illness, 90% of the amount paid will be refunded. A medical report may be requested.
- The Club Nàutic Hospitalet-Vandellòs reserves the right to make or not change sessions for meteorological reasons, as long as an alternative activity can be offered.
- The Club declines responsibilities when the student is outside the facilities of the sailing school.
- The Club declines responsibilities when disobedience to the monitor's instructions is proven.
- Who fill in the registration form for any of the courses and accept and assume:
- That all the information on this form is true.
- Any liability that may arise from the activity in compliance with the provisions in force, both of the Maritime and Sports Authorities and when it may happen due to not strictly complying with what is established. With this declaration, the undersigned relieves the Club Nàutic Hospitalet-Vandellòs of all responsibility, as well as any natural or legal person that participates in the organization of this activity, assuming their responsibility for any damage or harm that may be considered in the participation of this exercise.