Weekly course from 10:00-12:00 or 12:00-14:00. From June 26 to September 8. From 8 years old.
In the windsurfing course, the students always navigate accompanied by a monitor in a pneumatic boat. It is the modality indicated for boys and girls from 8 years old.
The activity, due to its physical load, is divided into two shifts, a first shift more focused on initiation and a second shift more focused on improvement. This planning accompanies the average summer weather conditions when the maximum wind is at noon.
Who is it for?
- To boys and girls who are over 8 years old this year.
- To take the course it is not necessary to be the son of a club member.
- Introductory course to sailing for those who do it for the first time and improvement in their knowledge and practice for those who have already attended before.
- Places are limited to 8 students per course.
Duration and dates
- The course season will begin on June 27 and end on September 9, 2022.
- The duration of the courses is one week, from Monday to Friday, divided into two shifts.
- Course No. 1 from June 27 to July 1.
- Course No. 2 from July 4 to 8.
- Course Nº3 from July 11 to 15.
- Course Nº4 from July 18 to 22.
- Course Nº5 from July 25 to 29.
- Course Nº6 from August 1 to 5.
- Course Nº7 from August 8 to 12.
- Course Nº8 from August 15 to 19.
- Course Nº9 from August 22 to 26.
- Course Nº10 from August 29 to September 2.
- Course Nº11 from September 5 to 9.
- The course schedule will be in the morning, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. the first shift and from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. the second shift.
- Students enrolled in the reception service will have the supervision of a monitor from 9 to 10 hours.
- The courses, at the initiation levels, will be held with smaller sails.
- The courses, at advanced levels, will be held with larger sails.
What do I have to bring?
- The recommended equipment is very similar to a day at the beach.
- Swimwear, hat, water and sun cream.
- Towel and spare clothes.
- For the little ones we always recommend bringing a mid-morning lunch.
- The school offers a complementary service to the sailing course: reception service.
- These activities are intended to cover the first hour of the morning, as well as part of the afternoon for those who wish.
- The price of these activities is not included in the price of the sailing course.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline to register will be up to 3 days before the course begins.
- Courses will be closed as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place in the desired week, may request to join a waiting list in strict chronological order by contacting the following email: email@example.com.
Applicable discounts on the registration price
- Members, children of members and grandchildren of members can benefit from the special rate for members, 15% discount.
- A 10% discount is applied to the price of the second or successive weeks. These discounts are not applicable to the host service.
- Prices exempt from VAT.
Refund for cancellation
- By notifying 15 days in advance, a 100% refund of the canceled course fee will be obtained.
- By notifying 7 days in advance, a 50% refund of the canceled course fee will be obtained.
- Notifying less than 7 days in advance, no refund will be obtained, you can request a voucher for the value of the activity for the following season.
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course will be reimbursed, as long as a medical certificate is presented.