Children's Sailing Course
Weekly course from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. From June 27 to September 9. From 7 to 17 years old.
In the children's sailing course, in its first weeks, the students always sail accompanied by a monitor in a Gamba-type boat that they share with other students of their level and age. It is the modality indicated for boys and girls between 7 and 8 years old, and also for those between 8 and 17 years old who take the course for the first or second time.When they acquire the sufficient technical level, they become part of the improvement group, guided by specialized technicians, in this group the students are distributed by level and experience in the different triple or individual boats, these are the Omega, the Laser and the Optimist.
Who is it for?
- To boys and girls who turn 7 to 17 years old this year.
- To take the course it is not necessary to be the son of a club member.
- Introductory course to sailing for those who do it for the first time and improvement in their knowledge and practice for those who have already attended before.
- Places are limited to 25 students per course, separated into small groups of students.
- The groups are organized taking into account the age, experience and physical condition of the students.
Duration and dates
- The course season will begin on June 27 and end on September 9, 2022.
- The duration of the courses is one week, from Monday to Friday.
- Course No. 1 from June 27 to July 1.
- Course No. 2 from July 4 to 8.
- Course Nº3 from July 11 to 15.
- Course Nº4 from July 18 to 22.
- Course Nº5 from July 25 to 29.
- Course Nº6 from August 1 to 5.
- Course Nº7 from August 8 to 12.
- Course Nº8 from August 15 to 19.
- Course Nº9 from August 22 to 26.
- Course Nº10 from August 29 to September 2.
- Course Nº11 from September 5 to 9.
- The course schedule will be in the morning, from 10:00 to 13:30.
- Students enrolled in the reception service will have the supervision of a monitor from 9 to 10 hours.
- The courses, at the initiation levels, will be carried out in Gamba or Omega type boats.
- The courses, at advanced levels, will be held in Omega, Laser or Optimist type boats.
- The school offers a complementary service to the sailing course: reception service.
- These activities are intended to cover the first hour of the morning, as well as part of the afternoon for those who wish.
- The price of these activities is not included in the price of the sailing course.
What do I have to bring?
- The recommended equipment is very similar to a day at the beach.
- Swimwear, hat, water and sun cream.
- Towel and spare clothes.
- For the little ones we always recommend bringing a mid-morning lunch.
Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline to register will be up to 3 days before the course begins.
- Courses will be closed as they are completed. Those students who do not get a place in the desired week, may request to join a waiting list in strict chronological order by contacting the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicable discounts on the registration price
- Members, children of members and grandchildren of members can take advantage of the special rate for members, 15% discount.
- A 10% discount is applied to the price of the second or successive weeks. These discounts are not applicable to the hosting service.
- Prices exempt from VAT.
Refund for cancellation
- By notifying 15 days in advance, a 100% refund of the canceled course fee will be obtained.
- By notifying 7 days in advance, a 50% refund of the canceled course fee will be obtained.
- Notifying less than 7 days in advance, no refund will be obtained, you can request a voucher for the value of the activity for the following season.
- In case of medical emergency, the full amount of the course will be reimbursed, as long as a medical certificate is presented.